[opensource] Video of the Wifi Hacking Presentation

friedly.1 at osu.edu friedly.1 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 17 15:35:40 EST 2011

Note: I've been having quite a lot of trouble trying to use the mailing list,
sorry if you've gotten this message multiple times. # Uploaded video of the
wifi hacking lectures to stallman. # Currently it's in
/home/jfriedly/video-wifi-hacking-2.10.2011/Camera/ # Everyone should have
access to read that directory, but I # can't write to the /home/ directory so
I can't put it in # there. If someone wants to do that, feel free :) # #
-Joel Friedly