[opensource] Video of the Wifi Hacking Presentation

Michael Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 17 17:17:52 EST 2011

I have noticed some of the videos are rotated to the side. This may
cause discomfort when watching. However, if you are using VLC Media
Player you can rotate the images by clicking on "Tools" then "Effects /
Filters." Next select "Video Effects" and then select "Basic."

Finally select "Transform" and then select 270 degrees or 90 degrees.
From what I can tell it rotates in two different directions based on
which version you are using.

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for the videos Joel!