[opensource] Video of the Wifi Hacking Presentation

Brian Swaney swaneybr at opensource.osu.edu
Thu Feb 17 20:53:17 EST 2011

Video tags are regrettably not yet supported on our website. All
embed-related tags are passed through an input filter I'm working on
(http://opensource.osu.edu/mytube) for privacy and security reasons, and
until HTML5 is standardized I can't be 100% sure how to implement it in
this filter module. When it's standardized, and when the Drupal
administrator(s) actually get around to approving my CVS/GIT application
that has been sitting as "reviewed and tested" status forever
(go.osu.edu/mytube-drupal), then I will add it, and add HTML5 to the
whitelisted tags. The goes the same for audio tags, which I am actually
not sure how to implement since they won't have a width/height for a
play button.

Until such a time when these conditions are met, you can only use embed,
object, param, and iframe. I can prevent these tags from automatically
launch them.

Needless to say, Joel can still embed these videos from somewhere else,
just as long as he doesn't invoke a Slashdot-like effect on our server
with a bunch of remote embeds.

Brian Swaney
Open Source Club at
Ohio State University