[opensource] Video of the Wifi Hacking Presentation

Brian Swaney swaneybr at opensource.osu.edu
Fri Feb 18 17:56:28 EST 2011

You probably just got bounced too, because you sent the message from
your GMail address.

I would put them in public_html or WWW, because otherwise only people
who have SSH accounts can access them. In public_html or WWW, anyone can
access them over the web, even if you don't embed them somewhere
(although embedding them could make them more accessible).

Brian Swaney
Open Source Club at
Ohio State University
Website Administrator