[opensource] *REMINDER* PGP Signing Party Tomorrow

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 12 20:14:01 EST 2011

Tomorrow after our regularly scheduled meeting we will be having a PGP
signing party. The PGP signing party will be of the traditional type.
If you are not familiar with this kind you can read up on what you
should bring with you to the PGP signing party:
http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html#traditional

A quick summary of what you should bring
* bring notecards or business-type cards with your key information
* bring enough identity information that you think is sufficient
* bring a notebook or paper to write down other people's keys

Hope to see you there!