[opensource] RoR Developer

mishra.48 at osu.edu mishra.48 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 27 20:34:25 EDT 2011

Stealth Startup by current OSU students looking for a dedicated, freelance
RoR + Javascript developer to build out the alpha, working version of the web
application. We (current team of two) are looking to take it from an idea on
paper to an actual functioning product. We are currently funded by VC, so you
will be paid. Ballpark: $6k, may be higher or lower once we specify the exact
scope of work. Timeline from idea to functioning product: 3-4 months. PHP
knowledge a plus. We (current team) will handle UI, UX and Database
architecture.

Environment: We're a fun, dynamic team. This means that we'll meet informally
around OSU; invite you to come brainstorm with us, meet clients, investors,
advisors; and generally just act as a agile startup that creates a kickass
product. The alpha you will build will be then used to raise A round capital
(if this interests you, see our equity proposition below).

We are looking for someone who...
1. Has the experience with RoR/Javascript to build out a web application that
involves integration with current social networks and multiple external
API's.
2. Would be interested in staying long term to handle further iterations in
exchange for equity in the company.

If interested and ready to work on this starting at the beginning of this
upcoming year, simply reference this post and send an email to
mishra.48 at osu.edu. Include: 1. why you're interested, 2. some background on
yourself (major, year, etc), 3. resume and/or past relevant work experience
(personal projects and/or actual internships or jobs).

We look forward to hearing from you!