[opensource] Web Developer Needed for a few business projects

Mike Gardner MetropolitanHome at Yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 22:25:00 EDT 2011

Not sure if the previous email was delivered, so excuse this message if it
is a second one regarding the same topic

WEB DEVELOPER FOR Joomla

We are presently in need of a Web Developer with Joomla experienced with
templates and plugins, no need for core changes.. If you are interested in
the project please email me any questions you may have and I will provide
you a specification detailed sheet with required functions.

Thank you in Advance

Mike