[opensource] Who to talk to about integrating with OSU web auth?

Bart Kelsey bart.kelsey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:05:14 EDT 2011

Greets!

My name is Bart Kelsey, and I administer the OSU CCTS website, at
http://ccts.osu.edu .  I was a CSE student at OSU starting in 1996,
and I've been an employee here since 1999.  In my spare time, I run a
website called OpenGameArt.org that archives freely-licensed art for
use in FOSS computer games.

Anyway, I noticed that you guys are running Drupal 6, and that you've
integrated with OSU's web authentication system.  I'd like to do that
for the CCTS website.  Who do I talk to in order to set that up?  Does
it involve a custom module that's not on Drupal Contrib, and if so,
can I get a copy of it?

Thanks!

Bart