[opensource] Who to talk to about integrating with OSU web auth?

Triest, Bill E. triest.1 at busfin.osu.edu
Fri Jun 10 12:36:24 EDT 2011

My apologize as I don't really know how much you know about central auth @ OSU.  I'm trying to over reference as it should help you and people who come across the archives.

Also, take this with a grain of salt as I had nothing to do with the clubs integration; I'm not really even affiliated with the open source club anymore (with children and a wife that works evening I can't really attend the meetings), so I really have no clue what I'm talking about.

Generally central auth at OSU is done through shibboleth (http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/ & https://webauth.service.ohio-state.edu/~shibboleth/) and there is a Drupal module for shibboleth (http://drupal.org/project/shib_auth)

Hopefully between the club members and the resources I linked to you can get it worked out.

Good luck!

--Bill