[opensource] Potential Web Development Work

Jason Denzin jdenzin.lists at eyedarts.net
Thu Jun 16 21:06:23 EDT 2011

Here's an opportunity for folks interested in web development ...

Jason Denzin

Attention Columbus web developers!

COHHIO (Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio) needs a website
re-design! Cohhio.org is currently an overgrown (500+ pages) html/css
website. Here’s what we’re looking for:

§  Migration of current content over to a relatively common CMS and the
ability to manage it ourselves.

§  Ability for employees to upload content with approval from one content
overseer

§  A clean organized feel to the information we want to share.

§  Our current ability to take donations online

§  Our current calendar

§  Social networking feeds

§  Web stats

§  Remain hosted by wiredtree.com

Please include references.

Please email Douglas Argue at douglasargue at cohhio dot org for more
information about submitting a quote for this work.