[opensource] Mailing list vs contact form

Matt Meinwald meinwald.1 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 4 14:08:52 EST 2011

It is definitely possible to have a dropdown entry on the contact form that
sends to the mailing list if that is desired, perhaps not directly through
drupal, but I'm sure we could make it work. It would go to the moderated
account, so would not cause spam (except to the moderators of course :)

As far as the category descriptions, perhaps that page should *start* with
something mentioning the mailing list and IRC instead of listing it last or
maybe even have a contact page that is separate from the contact form, i.e. have
no direct link to the contact form on the website except within the "Contact Us"
page.

-Matt Meinwald