[opensource] Volunteers Needed

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Wed May 25 17:25:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

We're still looking for volunteers for the EEIC Capstone Showcase that
is tomorrow (May 26, 2011).

So far we have someone signed up for 10:15AM - 11:15AM tomorrow but
there are several slots still available.

We only need one person at any given time to represent the club.

Here are the listed things expected for the given times.

May 26th 8-10 a.m.
Archie Griffin Ballroom (volunteers for setup)

May 26th 8am-5pm
Archie Griffin Ballroom: Need volunteers to help with setup,
registration, break-down

May 26th 3-5 pm
Archie Griffin Ballroom: Need volunteers to help break-down
presentation grid

If you are available, please e-mail me to let me know when you are able
to volunteer.

Thanks,
Michael Yanovich