[opensource] Drupal jobs
skippy at skippy.net
Tue Nov 8 12:55:43 EST 2011
A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn looking for Drupal developers.
Here's the list of requirements:
• have at least 12 months of in-depth recent Drupal experience (
preferably version 7, though version 6 is acceptable ). Views 3
experience a plus.
• have either had patches submitted on Drupal.org or have verifiable
experience with writing custom Drupal modules from scratch
• Strong PHP / MySQL development background ( at least 3 years )
• be familiar with Drupal / PHP best practices
• be familiar with Drupal's APIs ( form, schema, etc )
• know how to write secure web applications ( Drupal or otherwise ).
PCI DSS and Vulnerability management experience a strong plus.
• be familiar with the Linux command line for file operations
• know how to write mod_rewrite rules in Apache
• be able to track multiple complex project tasks at once
• have excellent attention to detail
• act as a mentor to other less experienced developers / designers
• work well as a team and with external business units
• experience with writing custom XML / RSS, a plus
If you're interested, please contact Julie Dacar at 216-835-9207.
More information about the Opensource