[opensource] Code Jam on 4/19 @ TCO

Cook, Paul Paul.Cook at osumc.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:21:07 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all.  This week we'll be holding Code Jam at the Technology Commercialization Office located in South Campus Gateway, 1524 North High Street  Columbus, OH 43201.  Same start time of 4:00pm.  Following Code Jam everyone is welcome to stay and sit in on the Hacktastic For Health follow up meeting where participants in the event will discuss the progress they've made with their app ideas/startup.  I've been told there will be pizza.

Come on out this week and check out the TCO's new digs on High Street, play some ping pong, hack on some code or just discuss the latest going ons in the web development world.

See you there!

Paul Cook
Webmaster
Office of Geriatrics and Gerontology