[opensource] Gathering 8/24: Village Idiot

A. J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 23 16:05:36 EDT 2012

Now that the Summer is over, I've decided to continue with my Unofficial
Summer Social Gatherings. So each week, until told to shut up, I'll
announce another gathering for everyone to get together and socialize
outside the bounds of the GPL and/or editor wars. Although those come up
still...

Anyway, this week's gathering will be at Village Idiot near High and 8th
tomorrow at 7PM.

Village Idiot is one of our favorite locations, as it is a nice local bar
with both billiards and darts. It's a under-age friendly place, so if
you're not 21+, you're still welcome to hang out and lose at darts.

Now that many more people are in town, due to something about education or
something, I hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow!

-- Alex