[opensource] Amateur radio club meeting tonight

Andy Whitacre awhitacre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:27:37 EDT 2012

Since there was some interest expressed earlier about Amateur Radio, I
thought I would pass along that the radio club will be holding our
first meeting of the semester tonight.  We're meeting at 6pm at Five
Guys Burgers and Fries at 1004 West 5th Avenue.  Note that this is not
the Five Guys on south campus.  We typically alternate between having
a more formal meeting at the radio club room and a less formal one at
a nearby restaurant, so this is a good opportunity to come and meet
some people and hang out.

Andy Whitacre, K8ARW