[opensource] Amateur radio club meeting tonight

Andy Whitacre awhitacre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 00:14:33 EDT 2012

The club room is 040 Bevis Hall (on West Campus).  The basement of a
concrete/brick building isn't the best place for a radio club, but we
take what we can get.  We lost the stadium location when it was
renovated (before I was a member).  The legendary longwire, of course,
is no longer.  We do have a few yagis and a new VHF/UHF
omnidirectional antenna on top of the elevator room on the northeast
corner of the Bevis roof.

Andy