[opensource] OSU Code Jam

Cook, Paul Paul.Cook at osumc.edu
Tue Feb 14 09:08:33 EST 2012

Another Happy Tuesday to you all!  And Happy Valentines day!

It may be snowing out, causing traffic headaches but it will be warm inside this Thursday at 4:00pm in 4187 Smith Lab as we gather once again for an OSU Code Jam.  Last week a group started working on a scheduling project and another group learned some Ruby by completing a Ruby Quiz.  This week we'll continue with more of same. We'll also walk through setting up a Ruby/Ruby on Rails dev environment on your laptop.  Geared more for OS X but we'll do our best to help if you have a Windows machine.

Come out and meet some other OSU developers and students.  Hack on some code. Learn. Lurk. You choose.

See you Thursday!

Paul Cook
Webmaster
Office of Geriatrics and Gerontology