[opensource] Code Jam Reminder

Cook, Paul Paul.Cook at osumc.edu
Wed Feb 22 12:04:56 EST 2012

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Once again we'll be meeting this Thursday at 4:00 pm in 4187 Smith Lab for Code Jam.  Come meet other developers on campus and hack on some code. This week we have 2 projects to work on and as always we're more than happy to answer questions and help on other projects that you might need help on.

Now that the first month of Code Jam is almost done, I'll be sending out reminders less frequently.  You can join our Code Jam list which is codejam at lists.service.ohio-state.edu to stay more up to date.  We are meeting weekly and the time and location will be the same unless other wise indicated in an announcement.

Thanks and hope to see you Thursday!

Paul Cook
Webmaster
Office of Geriatrics and Gerontology