[opensource] Fwd: Biggest. Online. Protest. EVER.

Michael Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 18 02:26:11 EST 2012

If we want to forward the whole page we can do a .htaccess Rewrite. I
did this on my page:

Options +FollowSymlinks
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^.*$ http://sopastrike.com/strike [L]

This would forward the main page and any page that is attempted to be
loaded from the website to http://sopastrike.com/strike