[opensource] OSU Code Jam

Cook, Paul Paul.Cook at osumc.edu
Wed Jan 25 08:37:41 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to extend an open invitation to attend the first(?) OSU Code Jam.  Organized by several web developers on campus, we’ll be hacking on some code in Ruby primarily but if you prefer a different language come and teach us.  We’ve got a project in mind to start but we’ll always be open to working other code.  It’s an hour of hacking so bring your laptop and let’s have some fun.  Interested in learning more about Ruby?  Show up and we’ll be glad to help.  Everyone is welcome.

When: Thursday, February 2nd, 2012
Time: 4:00pm until around 5pm
Where:  4187 Smith Lab
Why: Because you want to hack on some code and meet some other developers on campus

When revisited: We’re tentatively scheduling Code Jams for the first 3 Thursdays of the month.

Questions can be directed to paul.cook at osumc.edu

Hope to see you all there.

Paul Cook
Webmaster