[opensource] Code Jam Meeting

Cook, Paul Paul.Cook at osumc.edu
Wed May 2 09:36:57 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Tomorrow is another Code Jam.  Once again we'll be in 4187 Smith Lab hacking on some code starting at 4:00pm.  Come out and meet other web developers on campus and talk about the latest in the development world. Are you stuck on a particularly tough problem? Bring it to Code Jam and we'll see if we can help.

Code Jam is a weekly meetup of developers on campus interested in sharing ideas, hacking on some code and getting more involved with the OSU development community.  This is an open format meeting that starts at 4:00 pm in 4187 Smith Lab unless otherwise noted.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Paul Cook
Webmaster
Office of Geriatrics and Gerontology