[opensource] Ham Radio Study Group Reminder

Michael Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 8 14:01:48 EDT 2012

Today, 2012-10-08, is our last night of the Ham Radio Study Group. We
will be meeting in Dreese Labs 266, if this room is already occupied
we'll be over in Dreese Labs 369. We'll be finishing up with the rules
and regulations and good amateur practice, specifically sections T1 and T2.

In coordination with The Ohio State University Amateur Radio Club we are
hosting an amateur radio exam for those taking the Technician Exam on
2012-10-15 at 7:00pm at Pressey Hall (http://goo.gl/maps/tXiM7) in room
035 on West Campus behind Bevis Hall.

Though, with how this exam is being arranged, walk-ins are not permitted
and you need to pre-register to take the exam. Please enter your
information here: http://goo.gl/iJzQh

--
73,
Michael Yanovich