[opensource] Ham Radio Cram Session?

Michael Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 10 11:31:48 EDT 2012

I'm looking to put together a cram session for the Technician Ham Radio
Exam that The Ohio State University Amateur Radio Club,
http://arc.org.ohio-state.edu/ is putting on this Monday (2012-10-15,
Pressey Hall 035 at 7:00pm). (If you still want to sign-up for the exam,
please pre-register here: http://goo.gl/iJzQh)

I am thinking about holding a cram session on either Sunday or Saturday
of this weekend for those who weren't able to show up for the Ham Radio
Study Groups over the past month. Though, I only want to hold it if
there will be interest.

I have yet to decide on which day, Saturday or Sunday, and a place. The
time will probably be something around 8 or 9AM to about 6PM, with small
breaks and a break for lunch around noon.

If you are interested please respond to me on/off the list or hit me up
on IRC. (irc.freenode.net/6667 #osuosc)

73,

--
Michael Yanovich