[opensource] Engineering Activities Fair

Christopher Wallace wallace.586 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:56:10 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I was looking to see if I should register the Open Source Club for the Engineering Activities Fair. It's college of engineering only involvement involvement fair that first years are required to go to for their survey course.

The fair runs from 10-3 on September 27. Please email me if you can make at least some of these hours, as well as what those hours are. I really want us to be there just to get a little extra exposure to first years, and it can't really hurt.

Cheers,

Chris Wallace
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015
Technology Chair | Ohio State Engineering Scholars
Outreach Officer | Ohio State ASEE Student Chapter
Treasurer | Ohio State Open Source Club