[opensource] Ham Radio Study Group Reminder

Michael Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 24 14:07:54 EDT 2012

Today we are going to do things slightly differently. The Amateur Radio
Club on campus is having their informal meetup today. For today we'll
plan on meeting them up and then we'll head on over to Dreese (DL 266)
between 7:00pm and 8:00pm.

The Amateur Radio Club meetup is at 6:00PM at Five Guy's on 5th Avenue
(not in the South Campus Gateway). (Here is a Google Map link to the
location, http://goo.gl/maps/yMzEz )

So far we have covered sub-section of T3 up and through T7. We will plan
on doing T8, T9, and T0 tonight. We plan to keep going on Monday nights
until all material is covered and everyone feels sufficiently ready to
take the exam.

Also please start taking various practice exams online and reviewing
things we have covered in class. Hope to see everyone tonight!

COLVET CLASSES

Remember, if you are still interested in learning but can't make our
meetups, COLVET is holding a free classes this month as well:

(each class is from 6:00pm - 9:00pm)

Wednesday: 2012/09/26 at Westerville Library at 126 S. State Street,
Westerville, Ohio 43081

The exam on 2012/09/29 at 10:00AM is at Whetstone Library (3909 N High
Street, Columbus, Ohio 43214)

Please remember to RSVP for the COLVET classes if you plan on attending
those.

For more information about the COLVET classes please see their website:
http://colvet.org

EXAM

Information about the exam will be discussed tonight at the meetup
(probably dinner and over at Dreese)

--
Michael Yanovich