[opensource] Local Linux/Python opportunities

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:48:28 EDT 2013

Hey Chris,

Hoping you can help me out. I sent a message to the open source group
without any response.

I have openings for two developers at a health care software start-up. One
entry-level, for which we would hire a new graduate with a CS or related
degree. Work primarily in Python using a mix of Django, Twisted, & Flask on
the server side, HTML5 on the client side. Linux as the platform. Some
potential for future work in mobile development. For a person with the
right skill/potential/experience in other languages, we will help them pick
up Python on the job.

In addition to the permanent hires, we also are looking for a summer
intern, their choice whether they get paid or we work with the university
to get credit.

If you can spread the word through the open source community on campus, I
would appreciate it.

Anyone interested can contact me directly at this email address.

--Brian