[opensource] Web Applications Programmer position in ASC Technology

Shaun Rowland rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 6 14:30:48 EST 2013

George Abraham from ASC Technology brought one of their open positions to my attention. Some of you might might find it interesting:

https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/46666

I know George and his group in ASC Technology. They use Ruby on Rails, PHP, Git, and Linux. They are awesome at what they do. I've had a few opportunities to work with ASC Technology in the past, and it has always been a wonderful experience. If you are interested in an position like this, I absolutely recommend checking out this position.
--
Shaun Rowland
rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu