[opensource] Scheduled Downtime- Update for Torvalds

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 18 11:10:49 EST 2013

Hello everyone!

I would like to inform you that this Saturday, 2013/02/16, there will be
an ALL DAY service interruption for the Open Source Club computers for
an update to our virtual host. All hosts/services will be affected.

My apologies for the service updates as of late, we are trying to get
all of our machines up to date for everyone's convenience.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015