[opensource] Volunteering

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 14 10:57:22 EST 2013

Hey everyone,

We have 4 registered volunteers for the SWE Career fair:
- 4 workers at 12:30-2:30 to work coat check
-Date of Career fair is February 6th
-There is mandatory training on January 30th (time to be given at a later
date)
-A free t-shirt and program (admittance) is given to each volunteer

If anyone is available, please shoot me an email to get you registered.
--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015