[opensource] Full Stack Python Web Developer Needed

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:36:08 EDT 2013

STi Healthcare, a local healthcare software company, is looking for a full
stack web developer.

On the back end: update, maintain and extend a Django-Python web
application used for viewing legacy medical records.

On the front end: port the current Flex-based interface to HTML5 and
responsive design.

This is a temp position with an estimated 6 month duration, but if both the
project and the hire are successful, we will be looking to make this a
permanent job. We are open to new graduates who can demonstrate the needed
skill set.

Offices in New Albany at the Inc at 8000 incubator. Once up to speed, you can
tele-commute part of the week.

Must haves:

You've created software using Python, Django, Postgres, HTML and JavaScript.

Nice to haves:

Experience with python-ldap, jquery, SASS or LESS, an MVC or MVVM
JavaScript framework such as Backbone, and devops on Linux servers.

Contact me at brian.costlow at gmail.com if interested; principals only
please, no recruiters. Feel free to forward this to interested parties.

Regards,

Brian