[opensource] Fwd: [General inquiries] Internship

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 28 12:01:23 EDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [General inquiries] Internship
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:55:25 -0400
From: <ryan.koch at trustyd.com>
To: <info at opensource.osu.edu>

Ryan Koch (ryan.koch at trustyd.com) sent a message using the contact form at
https://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu/contact.

Hello there,

I'm Ryan Koch and I'm a student at OSU and also the Head of Technology ata
small technology company just a bit north in Dublin, OH. I'm currently
looking for people with a passion for technology and linux in particular to
take part in an internship here. We manufacture an appliance for that
provides backup and recovery as a service for small to medium sized
businesses. Our platform sits on top of CentOS and makes use of Postgres for
the supporting database. My hope in contacting your organization is that you
might pass this information along to see if any one is interested. I
would be
more than happy to have a conversation with any of you about this if there
are any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Ryan Koch
Trustyd