[opensource] Fwd: [Ecouncil] 2013 Engineers' Council Basketball Tournament

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 29 11:21:54 EDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Ecouncil] 2013 Engineers' Council Basketball Tournament
Date: 	Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:34:34 +0000
From: 	Daisy Gill <gill.253 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>
To: 	ecouncil at lists.service.ohio-state.edu
<ecouncil at lists.service.ohio-state.edu>

Ecouncil Representatives-

Please forward this message below on to your organizations.

Thanks,

Daisy

Hello Fellow Engineering Students-

As you may remember, each year Engineers' Council hosts a basketball
tournament in honor of ArchE-Week. This year the ArchE-Week basketball
tournament will be held on Sunday, April 14 10am-3pm at the ARC. Games
will be played 3 on 3, but teams may consist of up to 5 players. Prizes
will be awarded to the 1st and 2nd place winning teams.

I would like to invite and encourage each one of you to attend this fun
event this year that is put together by Engineers' Council. Please email
the names of your team members and their emails to
gill.253 at osu.edu<mailto:gill.253 at osu.edu> by April 6, 2013 if you would
like to participate. Space is limited.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I hope to see
everyone on April 14.

Daisy Gill

ArchE-Week Coordinator, 2013

The Ohio State University