[opensource] Fwd: Ohio State Startup

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 4 22:13:26 EST 2013

Sent from mobile
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lehman.246s, Andrew" <lehman.246s at osu.edu>
Date: Nov 4, 2013 10:12 PM
Subject: Ohio State Startup
To: "Wallace, Christopher J. (Chris)" <wallace.586 at osu.edu>

Hi Chris,
I'm am student working on a startup company that connects other Ohio State
students with 3D printing. It would be greatly appreciated if you could
forward this short survey to the Open Source Club and help us bring 3D
printing to OSU students.
Tunu Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3NJPD9T>
We are Tunu and we connect customers with 3D printers and designer. Via our
website customers will be able to select a product from a gallery of
designs and customize it with text, logos and choose the color. For example
you could make cell phone cases that say "Open Source Club" to sell at your
next fundraiser. You can even watch online as your cases are being printed!
We let you print virtually anything from Darth Vader oven knobs to a bust
of Urban Meyer and clever inventions that make life easier. Our mission is
to connect students with the next big thing in technology and help bring
manufacturing back to America.
If you would like more information about how you can 3D print products for
your organization or yourself please contact me through this email.

Best,
Drew Lehman
Tunu, Co-Founder