[opensource] Problem running wine under ubuntu

Rutledge, Lincoln S. rutledge.50 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 7 11:01:26 EST 2013

Hi Chris,
This is just a shot in the dark, but it looks like a .NET error to me.  In the past I have tried to install Microsoft's .NET package under WINE to fix things like that.  Can't say if it ever worked though, but it might be a direction to look :)

Lincoln Rutledge
Security Engineer
OCIO Security Incident Response
The Ohio State University