[opensource] Problem running wine under ubuntu

Li, Xinyu li.1659 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Nov 7 23:32:29 EST 2013

Hi Chris,
It also depends on CTL3D32.DLL? So now you have two DLL file, one is CTL3D.DLL and the other is CTL3D32.DLL?
I found a link about DLL files on wine. Please check the #2 answer.
Maybe only copy to right location is not enough, you have to config the wine or register on the wine windows system.

Best Regards,
    Xinyu Li(李新宇), Graduate Student
The Ohio State University
2015 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH, 43210