[opensource] Volunteering with the Open Source Club

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 14 00:02:48 EST 2013

Greetings, sourcians. I bring news of a volunteer opportunity worth $50 for
every donation.

*Blood Drive (Donation) November 19th 10am-4pm*

College of Engineering Blood Drive
Location: Outside of SEL (18th Ave. Library)
Schedule by Phone 1-800-733-2767
Sponsor Code: Buckeyes

YOU MUST SPECIFY THAT YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
BLOOD DRIVE ON NOVEMBER 19th OUTSIDE OF THE 18TH AVENUE LIBRARY.

*Please email me back if you register for this blood drive, as I am
required to give a list of those who do so that we can get compensation.*

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.G