[opensource] Fwd: In need of an experienced PHP programmer

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Fri Nov 15 16:52:43 EST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jad Mubaslat <mubaslat.2 at osu.edu>
Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Subject: In need of an experienced PHP programmer
To: wallace.586 at osu.edu

Hi Chris,

My name is Jad Mubaslat and I am a junior studying Biomedical Engineering
at Ohio State.

I am in need of an experienced PHP programmer to help me in securing the
code of an online virtual currency exchange I started back in August. My
userbase is rapidly growing and I am concerned about security and also
coding in additional features. I have learned a decent amount of PHP coding
just by fiddling around over the years, but I have little formal
programming experience aside from MATLAB.

I would be willing to pay $250+ to have someone look at my code for
security and assist me in programming a few new features. I was told by
another Physics Engineering student that the Open Source club could be a
good place to possibly recruit an experienced programmer. Because so far, I
have not been able to do so and I will not outsource the work to another
country.

Could the club assist me in finding a programmer? Perhaps allow me to make
an announcement at the beginning of a meeting? Or maybe you already have
someone in mind.

Anyhow, thanks for your time,
Jad Mubaslat

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015