[opensource] Fwd: 2014 Leadership Summit - Please Forward to Your Students

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 19 22:14:18 EST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ohio State Leadership Summit <osuleadershipsummit at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Subject: 2014 Leadership Summit - Please Forward to Your Students
To: wallace.586 at osu.edu

          We Hope You Will Join Us!    View this email in your
browser<http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=1953edd6e4&e=ca9d55d763>

[image:
Facebook]<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=67f4ee628d&e=ca9d55d763>
Facebook<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=adab4405cb&e=ca9d55d763>
   [image:
Website]<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=0e214a88e5&e=ca9d55d763>
Website<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=204438b187&e=ca9d55d763>
   [image:
Twitter]<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=c25364f895&e=ca9d55d763>
Twitter<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=cf37e835f0&e=ca9d55d763>
   [image:
Email] <osuleadershipsummit at gmail.com>
Email<osuleadershipsummit at gmail.com>               2014 Leadership
Summit
*We would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this message to all
students in your organization, college, and/or department. Thank you and
see you at the top!*

The 2014 Leadership Summit seeks to bring together current and aspiring
student leaders from across Ohio State's campus.

The Summit is a one-day leadership immersion on Saturday, February 1, 2014,
that allows you the opportunity to uncover your leadership strengths and
explore different branches of leadership.

*Event Schedule: When*: Saturday, February 1, 2014
*Time*: 1:00-7:00pm
*Where*: Ohio Union on Ohio State's Main Campus

*Event Details:*

   - Opening Speaker: *CEO of Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream, John Lowe*
   - Breakout sessions led by business and industry professionals
   - A formal dinner with company recruiters, giving you the opportunity to
   interact and potentially secure a full-time position, co-op, or internship!
   - Keynote speaker,* Chairwoman and Owner of Donato's, Jane Abell*

By attending this one-day event, you will be investing your time in an
opportunity unlike any other. Business and Engineering majors alike will be
coming together for enriching sessions from successful leaders to enhance
your leadership skills that are needed to achieve your goals.

A diverse range of companies will also be present to lead breakout
sessions, network, and provide helpful tips on internships and full-time
positions. They will also be available to answer all the questions you may
have regarding the industry.

*Register today from our website, osuleadershipsummit.com
<http://osuleadershipsummit.com>. Spaces are limited!*

Check out the Leadership Summit Video
here<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=f58cc67eab&e=ca9d55d763>
!

Erin Proctor
2014 Leadership Summit Coordinator
osuleadershipsummit at gmail.com

   This email was sent to wallace.586 at osu.edu
*why did I get this?*<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/about?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=15dfb7e6bb&e=ca9d55d763&c=1953edd6e4>
    unsubscribe from this
list<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=15dfb7e6bb&e=ca9d55d763&c=1953edd6e4>
    update subscription
preferences<http://osuleadershipsummit.us7.list-manage.com/profile?u=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&id=15dfb7e6bb&e=ca9d55d763>
2014 Leadership Summit · 1971 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH · 12111 Chippewa Rd
· Columbus, OH 43210 · USA

[image: Email Marketing Powered by
MailChimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=782b0da03c1ca7572c0ce0ed3&afl=1>

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015