[opensource] 2013 Columbus Code Camp: call for speakers, attendees
jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 02:34:33 EDT 2013
2013 Columbus Code Camp: call for speakers, attendees
[Please pass this along to your associates/members/students/followers.
Deadline for presentation submissions is 13 September. Thanks!]
We're organizing a code camp to be held Saturday, October 12 @
TechColumbus. What's a code camp? It's a community event (following the
Code Camp Manifesto -- seehttp://columbuscodecamp.com/about.html) where
developers learn from their peers. Everyone is welcome to attend and speak.
The Code Camp follows these principles:
- by and for the developer community
- always free
- community-developed material
- no fluff – only code
- never occur during working hours
Sessions will range from chalk talks to more formal presentations. There
will be a mix of presenters-- some will be experienced public speakers,
some may be making their first-ever public presentation.
For more information, please visit http://columbuscodecamp.com
If you have something you're passionate about as a developer, please share
it at the Columbus Code Camp.
- Have a php configuration hack you love?
- Figured out a better way to debug linux USB drivers?
- Found a way to navigate a Windows registry in lisp?
- Got a one-liner shell pipeline that you can type by muscle memory?
- Have a python pattern you can't live without?
- Figured out a better way to count story points with a .NET widget?
Sign up to share it! Visit http://bit.ly/cmhcc-presentation and tell us
what you'd like to talk about.
For more information, for sponsorship opportunities, or if you just want to
help out, please contact the Columbus Code Camp organizers at
cmhcodecamp at gmail.com.
Jeff Frontz, co-organizer
Columbus Code Camp
cmhcodecamp at gmail.com
+1 434 262 0213
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opensource