[opensource] Fwd: [General inquiries] Ohio Lunixfest 2013

Chris Wallace cbwcjw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 11:24:36 EDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [General inquiries] Ohio Lunixfest 2013
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:22:57 -0400
From: <lenjaffe at lenjaffe.com>
To: <info at opensource.osu.edu>

Len Jaffe (lenjaffe at lenjaffe.com) sent a message using the contact form at
https://opensource.osu.edu/contact.

The eleventh annual Ohio LinuxFest, and I wanted to make sure that your
members were aware that our conference is happening on September 13-15.
Admission is free, and it is open to everyone. We encourage those
considering
careers in technology to attend.  OLF's web site, containing the scheduleand
other details is ohiolinux.org

Of course, since I'm the volunteer coordinator, I'm always seeking
volunteers
to help at the event. If you could share my plea for volunteers with your
members, I would greatly appreciate it. We're looking for a couple of hours
of folks time, but I'll take as much as they want to give. We're a
non-profit
organization, so their volunteer time can count as service hours for those
folks that need to keep track.

I appreciate your time. Please do not hesitate to contact me at the
email/phone number below if you have an questions.

Yours,
Len Jaffe, lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com, 614-404-4214