[opensource] Fwd: Looking to hire a python/perl developer

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 16 17:08:46 EDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

Job opportunity attached.

Have a good week!
-chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roulstone, Darren <roulstone_1 at fisher.osu.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Subject: Looking to hire a python/perl developer
To: "wallace.586 at osu.edu" <wallace.586 at osu.edu>

Chris,****

** **

I need to hire a software developer to help with some research on the
content of corporate press releases.  I sent an email (see below) to the
open source mailing list but I got an email right back saying I don’t have
access to the list.  Would you be able to send the following message out?
If there is a better way to post a “help wanted” ad like this, please just
let me know.****

** **

Thanks for your help,****

** **

Darren****

** **

<Message>****

Hi everyone,****

** **

I’m looking to hire a python/perl developer to help me with some research.
I’m working on analyzing the content of corporate press releases and need a
program that can analyze documents at the sentence level and classify those
sentences using lists of keywords.  Pay is competitive and the project is
not a rush (although it would be helpful if it could be done over the next
month or two).****

** **

If you’re interested (or know someone not on this list that would be good
for the project) please call me at: 614-292-1822 or email me at:
roulstone.1 at osu.edu <Roulstone.1 at osu.edu>****

** **

Thanks!****

<end message>****

** **

Darren Roulstone****

Associate Prof. of Accounting****

Director, AMIS PhD Program****

Fisher College of Business****

The Ohio State University****

2100 Neil Avenue****

Columbus, OH 43210****

614-292-1822****

** **

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015