[opensource] Office Clean Up

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 1 14:53:21 EDT 2014

Greetings,

The janitorial staff in the next week or two would like to clean the floor
of the Caldwell Lab 112, including our office. In order for them to do
this, we need to have all of our stuff off the floor.

So, to help that along, I request that *everyone remove things that you
don't want to be thrown away or that belong to you*, as we will do an
office clean up before this happens and move things off the floor.

Thanks everyone, and I will let you know when we know the exact cleanup
date.
-chris

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015