[opensource] [Expected Downtime] Club Services Downtime

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:08:34 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

We will be having some downtime on idle2 in the coming days, so if you
rely on this for IRC please switch over to the stallman machine.

Also, in the coming weeks (the end of finals) we will be switching
stallman over to the new machine provided by Will. New stallman will
have all the charm of the old stallman, just with multiple cores and RAM
to bring us away from 2003.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.
-chris

--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015