[opensource] follow-up on "Anti-features, FOSS, and Ethics"

Owen King king.1084 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 22 21:26:39 EDT 2014

Hi OSC members,

I really enjoyed talking with you last Thursday about anti-features.  I
found the discussion after my presentation really stimulating and quite
helpful.

If any of you are interested in continuing this discussion with me, we can
do that either here or off the list.  Anyway, if you'd like to communicate
more about the issues from my talk, please let me know.  king.1084 at osu.edu
is a good address for reaching me.

Chris asked me if I wanted to post my slides on the OSC website.  I don't
want to do that because this project is at an early stage, and I haven't
yet reached a settled philosophical opinion on these issues.  However, if
you'd like the slides, just let me know, and I'll be glad to send them to
you.

Cheers,
Owen

--