[opensource] Fwd: Re: [opensource-announce] No meetings for Exams, Winter Break

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 9 15:49:50 EST 2014

Sent from mobile
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Warner" <w at projectgamma.com>
Date: Dec 9, 2014 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [opensource-announce] No meetings for Exams, Winter Break
To: "Chris Wallace" <wallace.586 at osu.edu>

We have a holiday event coming up, you folks are welcome to join.
Details...

Geek Holiday Get Together Invite
Dust off those ugly sweaters at the First Inaugural Geek Holiday Get
together (no you don't need to wear an ugly sweater )

Please RSVP so we can get a headcount.  Right now we're working through
food and drink details but to be on the safe side  bring money to pay
for your own food and drink, and a desire to connect with colleagues.

Many members of  Columbus User Groups  will be in attendance. These
groups include COHAA, COJUG, Python, Sharepoint, SQL Servers, Ruby,
Cloud Computing, .Net, Google Dev, LOPSA  (and we expect more groups).
You will be able to meet the leaders and members of the groups at the
event.

You are NOT required to be a member of any of these groups to attend. We
welcome anyone who wants to hang out with us, such as entrepreneurs,
designers, business leaders, engineers, government officials and
marketing professionals.

RSVP here - http://www.meetup.com/techlifecolumbus/events/219121893/

We'll be meeting at Lumos - http://www.lumoscolumbus.com/ .

Lumos Columbus is a nexus of technology, entrepreneurship; a uniquely
run startup incubator and tech art gallery. This fusion of art, tech,
and business promotes innovation and creativity both for our clients and
the community at large.

Warner