[opensource] Fwd: Progressive Insurance - Please forward to your members

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 26 15:53:07 EST 2014

Sent from mobile
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kelly K Anderson" <Kelly_K._Anderson at progressive.com>
Date: Feb 26, 2014 3:52 PM
Subject: Progressive Insurance - Please forward to your members
To: "wallace.586 at osu.edu" <wallace.586 at osu.edu>

 Join Progressive for one of our virtual career fairs on Tuesday, February
25 from 2pm - 3pm EST or Friday, February 28 from 11am - 12pm EST.

During the event, you'll have the opportunity to talk with recruiters about
internships and full time opportunities for college students.  We have
opportunities in IT, Analysis and Claims.  You will also have the chance to
talk with recruiters about transitioning to the workplace and obtaining
career goals.

*Register today:*
http://vshow.on24.com/vshow/prc/registration/4449?partnerref=college<http://vshow.on24.com/vshow/prc/registration/4449?partnerref=promo1>

Please feel free to send me your resume for opportunities in IT, Claims,
Analyst, Actuarial Analyst and Accounting!

Kind regards,

Kelly Anderson

Corporate College Recruiter

Email: kanders2 at progressive.com