[opensource] BuckeyeLAN Source Games Tournament

Chris Wallace wallace.586 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 14 23:44:37 EST 2014

Greetings Sourcians,

The Open Source Club will be help sponsoring the BuckeyeLAN Valve games
tournament. I encourage anyone who plays TF2, CS:GO, and/or Dota 2 to come
by. It will take place *Saturday, January 25* at *7pm* in the Ohio Union
cartoon room.

 I have attached the flyer for this event, too.

The facebook page is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/615325935192414/

If you're trying to play dota 2 in the tournament, they ask you sign up
here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17hCv7xBXSuTcTXi9nsqJppzt4_dgzP2Og-BCXqN4K0I/viewform

cheers,
--
*Chris Wallace*
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015