[opensource] Arduino XBEE question

Joyce, Ryan M. joyce.121 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 16 10:38:28 EST 2014

Hi,

I have been trying to setup my two XBee pros for the past day and haven't gotten anywhere. I have the mini USB adapter board to connect it with my computer. Does anyone have any background with these?

Here is my problem:
I have downloaded XCTU and tried to write the program to the XBee but it stops when you try to change the parameters and won't work.

Does anyone have an XBee or the adapters that I could try to make sure I'm not having a hardware issue? I've tried it on two different computers now.

Thanks,
Ryan