[opensource] Fwd: Opportunity with Columbus Start-up
wallace.586 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 16 14:27:38 EST 2014
Check out the attached startup job opportunity
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Jurek <michaeldjurek at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Subject: Opportunity with Columbus Start-up
To: wallace.586 at osu.edu
I hope this email finds you well. I thought it might be a good idea to
reach out to you and members of the open source club with the opportunity
detailed below. Also, if it's ok with you, I was thinking of attending your
meeting today and making an announcement in person regarding this
I am one of the Co-founders of a start-up company called Bashar and Fadia’s
Financing LLC, which will essentially serve as a kickstarter for people
instead of projects. We are looking to expand our team by adding a VP of
Web Development. A description of the opportunity is below...
Job Description: VP of Web Development
- We are looking for someone with a passion for coding and entrepreneurship
to join our startup, which is trying to relieve people from the burden of
debt through an innovative financing method. (see our minimum viable
product at www.basharandfadias.com)
- Technical knowledge should include PHP and MYSQL. We are open to consider
different technologies and coding languages for the new site.
- Applicant must be willing to work in exchange for vesting equity in the
- Prior experience in building a crowdfunding website is a plus.
- Prior experience in entrepreneurship is a plus.
- Must be able to attend a weekly meeting in Columbus.
- Must be able to commit 7 hours of work each week.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to
careers at basharandfadias.com
Thank you sincerely,
Michael Jurek, CPA
Cofounder @ Bashar & Fadia's Financing
michael.jurek at basharandfadias.com
The Ohio State University | Computer Science & Engineering 2015
President | Ohio State Open Source Club
Vice President | Ohio State ASEE Student Chapter
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opensource